2010年4月25日 星期日

Keane - Nothing In My Way (Live At O2 Arena DVD) (High Quality video)(HQ)



Keane - Nothing in My Way


it\'s turning tried

lovers at a great devile

why do you laugh

when I know that you hurt inside

and why to say

it\'s just another day

nothing in my way I don\'t wanna go

I don\'t wanna stay some is nothing left to say

and why do I

when you wanna die when you hurt inside

don\'t know what you lie for anyway

now it\'s nothing left to say

it\'s a certain sign

you don\'t know where to drive the line

and why to say

it\'s just another day

nothing in my way I don\'t wanna go

I don\'t wanna stay some is nothing left to say

and why do I

when you wanna die when you hurt inside

don\'t know what you lie for anyway

now it\'s nothing left to say

what for a lonely soul

you have such a nice time

for a lonely soul

you have such a nice time

for a lonely soul

you seems to me that you haven\'t such a nice time

you haven\'t such a nice time

for a lonely soul

you have such a nice time

for a lonely soul

you have such a nice time

for a lonely soul

you seems to me that you haven\'t such a nice time

lonely

you have such a nice time

沒有留言: